fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 Rear Spring

To: Andrew Mace <herald948@aol.com>, <spitlist@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 Rear Spring
From: John Reed <John.Reed@wilson.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:28:54 -0600
In the good old days you could order a competition spring from the factory.
I loved those V parts. I still have many on Zippy.

On 1/21/09 2:23 PM, "Andrew Mace" <herald948@aol.com> wrote:

> [...]

Regards,
John Reed
Global Staff Photographer
Creative Services

Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
8750 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60631, USA
Tel. + 1.773.714.6895, fax +1.773.714.4585

John.Reed@wilson.com  www.wilson.com  www.amersports.com

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.