fot

Re: [Fot] Why do you race what you race?

To: "Andre Rousseau" <andre@gt6.ca>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Why do you race what you race?
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:40:13 -0800
I race a spitfire because...terrific handling racecar..parts readily
available...easy access to engine bay(like the GT6)..I can leave the car on
the trailer in my garage..open the bonnet.. and do the work..including front
suspension stuff...When I was young i raced TR4s..I loved them and still do,
but the spitfire is just simpler since I do all of my own work except
machining and engine assembly
Racer Bud..spitfire #21