fot

Re: [Fot] 5 speed conversion

To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] 5 speed conversion
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 17:04:15 EST
In a message dated 2/8/09 11:46:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tr3driver@ca.rr.com writes:

<< And while I know it's an unpopular viewpoint, I kind of like having the  clu
tch hydraulics out where they can be serviced without removing the  transmissio
n.  With Herman's setup, you even have to pull the gearbox to  adjust the clutc
h. >>

Dan Styduhar installed a Herman System in his street TR-3, and drove it to
the big Triumph blowout at Watkins Glen last summer.  I rode with Dan in his
TR-3 down into town to watch the street races.  Something happened to Dan's
transmission, and he couldn't go into reverse to back out of a gas station.  He
rman
sent Dan a couple of upgraded parts to hopefully fix the problem.
The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy
Awards.  AOL Music takes you there.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000002)