fot

Re: [Fot] Hillclimb Video

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hillclimb Video
From: rikrock@aol.com
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 11:24:04 -0500
Hillclimbing is alive and well here in Pennsylvania, and as the Chairman of?the
Pagoda ?and Duryea Hillclimbs in Reading, PA, I want to extend a personal
invitation to all FOT members to come and take part in our events.? Pagoda will
be?the last weekend in June, and Duryea will be the third weekend in August.?
The full PHA schedule is available at www.pahillclimbs.org? We have a fair
number of vintage cars at our events and we always have fun.

You can find some pretty good in-car video on you tube and elsewhere on the
web.? Just do a search?for "Duryea Hillclimb video"

Rich Rock