fot

Re: [Fot] Greatest Drivers?

To: <greenman62@hotmail.com>, "James Gray" <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Greatest Drivers?
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:58:39 -0700
We had the heroes....and many of them came up from scratch...a big
difference then was that ..There was a dream available with a goal in
sight.....driving our hearts out in our Triumphs, Mgs whatever...hoping to
be noticed and scooped up by a big Can-Am team ..It was a realistic dream
because it did happen.....and many of the leaders that were  racing then
came up that way...John Cannon's life was changed when he brought his very
outdated modified car to Laguna Seca and won, (or placed very high in it) in
a rain race...
Racer Bud