fot

Re: [Fot] FOT Nominations and TV Show News

To: Gasket Works <gasket.works@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT Nominations and TV Show News
From: John Nikas <capecoventryracing@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:02:39 -0700
Dear Dr. Dunst:

There is an appendix for those members not otherwise deemed fully
qualified?  And although your reliability has improved (notwithstanding
Aaron's ventilated block) the key is that you *might *blow up at any time
not that you actually do.  It's a little like watching a Farah Fawcett
interview, you never know when the train will derail and start an attendant
tire fire.  And by the way, I thought that for every new member you get a
coupon good for 10% off at Moss or the Roadster Factory.