fot

Re: [Fot] Harmonica Damper Question

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Harmonica Damper Question
From: malaboge@aol.com
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 12:36:54 -0400
Off balance crankers...

I'll second the ATI unit.? After breaking a crank and the front main cap on the
second motor in short sequence when I used a certain commercially available
dampner on my TR4, I had ATI build one that is definitely a bit of a "tight"
fit on the snout.? I measured everything and sent them the specs and they made
one to fit my design...a bit pricey but way better than "broken bits"

Now where did I put that harmonica....
??????????? Nick in Nor Cal