fot

[Fot] TR3A Wheel Options

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR3A Wheel Options
From: Wes Dayton <wes@hsrca.org.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:02:29 +1000
I9m sure this has been covered before, but rules have changed here in
Australia so now I9m interested.

We are now allowed to use 15 inch alloy wheels up to 5.5 inches wide (and
the new Hoosier Speedster tyres). So I9m now looking for the most sensible
choice of wheel. I know that Panasports are popular and I understand they
make one in that size called the FS 1555. There also appears to be a
Panasport agent here.

But interested in your thoughts and possible alternatives.

Wes Dayton (Sydney - TR3A)