fot

[Fot] some AMBRO History..............and the Mitty.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] some AMBRO History..............and the Mitty.
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:08:13 EDT

AMBRO News: FOT Networking at it's best.

Due to Gary Horstkorta, 'the great communicator', I was able to visit the
original builder of the AMBRO 'Hustler', while sitting on Lee's Patio
(overlooking the Mighty Mississippi).

Lee Buchanan is well into his 70s and extremely active. We were sitting
near his racing boat that he recently ran in a 300 mile race near Phoenix. We
were also not far where his RV-8 high performance composite aircraft is
hangared.

Lee built the Ambro Hustler in his 20s and ran it with the best at the Road
America's 500s and other venues. He would like to build another....we will
see. He may be at Blackhawk Farms with us in June.

The Mitty....The FOT will be flying the 20+ foot long banner at the Mitty.
Steve Benford & I will be easy to find. Please join us.

Joe Alexander