fot

[Fot] Subject: Gearbox woesGT6

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Subject: Gearbox woesGT6
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 22:35:10 EDT
When our late GT6+ had the output  shaft fail in the spline area for  the
propshaft flange, I discovered that the GT6 MK3 shaft and tail hsg were
stronger, and I believe that the rear Brg is larger.  Good luck finding  these
pieces.  I do have the MK3 parts books.

Hardy

In a message dated 4/19/2009 10:01:19 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,