fot

Re: [Fot] Trick for installing Spitfire cam bearings?

To: fot@autox.team.net, Joe Guinan <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Trick for installing Spitfire cam bearings?
From: Jeff Senty <gp89@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 2:39:28 -0700
I had a friend with a laith make up a puller like the one A.P.T. shoes on their
web site. It's real simple, two pieces machined to fit the inside of the
bearing with a shoulder to push the edge through the block on a threaded rod.
 If those bearings look ok I would leave them. They only have a couple of races
on them.
 Jeff