fot

Re: [Fot] Must-do events this late summer/fall?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Must-do events this late summer/fall?
From: "spitfiresuz@141.com" <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 12:12:30 -0400
Wow - thanks for all the responses about good events! There were lots to
choose from. Based on our schedule and vacation time, it looks like we will
shoot for the following:

Sept. 11-13  VSCDA Elkhart Lake event - Road America

Sept. 25-27  HSR event - Bluegrass Motorsports Park (can't pass up a race
event on my birthday weekend less than two hours from home!)

Dec. 11-13  VDCA event - Roebling Road Raceway

I have a question about eligibility in to HSR -- we'll see how that goes.

We hope to see lots of FOTers at those events!

Keep Triumphing,

Susan    :)