fot

Re: [Fot] Must-do events this late summer/fall?

To: britbits@netzero.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Must-do events this late summer/fall?
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 19:35:12 -0700
Absolutely. I love the Glen, even if Peyote got belted there. Went
back last year and had just as much fun. Great show and great racing.
I could be wrong, but it seems like Watkins Glen is a bit further than
a days drive to Kentucky. The VIR Gold Cup is a very cool event. Kind
of a ho-hum track but the facilities are topnotch. I guess I shouldn't
call it ho-hum, but there's some long straights and Peyote's not much
for those, though it might be different with my new 3.5 rear end.

Sure is nice not running out of revs. And first gear is now a usable
gear. I've now got a useful four speed, though the ratios are a bit
wide with the rear end multiplier.

http://www.theglen.com/Tickets-Events/Events/2009/US-Vintage-Grand-Prix.aspx

http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYROFvuyMzDljZg4FU3tNlL7r