fot

Re: [Fot] FIA blinks first

To: timmurph@fastbytes.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] FIA blinks first
From: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 09:36:28 -0600
Bernie does not like it if someone else makes money on a Grand Prix. He
is like Daffy Duck, It's mine, ALL MINE!
There was almost no one at the Phoenix, USGPs in 89 -91, and no one
seemed to care, other than the city. I'm sure they wanted more people. It
is broadcast to the world, that's where the money is, anyway.
Throwing aside your history and heritage by doing away with Silverstone
is inexcusable.
Bill