fot

[Fot] Help Gary Fuqua

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Help Gary Fuqua
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 18:16:05 -0700
Guys... my good friend Gary Fuqua has been suffering from the shingles. Poor
guy has been trying to climb back into his TR4 race car but the pain is
overcoming for him...
He dropped me a line and can't seem to get on the FoT network... can someone
email him , first with get well wishes and second with instructions to
re-activate his access to FoT..

All the best guys, thanks for helping with the hood release question... I found
the dude up in Canada that sells the remote, but his email address or server
rejected my request... I'm not closing the hood until I get the release... any
help?

The Canadian guy gave me this email address    fr.saucher@videotron.ca

Gary Fuqua's email is   GSFuqua1@aol.com

All the best... Bobby Whitehead