fot

Re: [Fot] Help Gary Fuqua

To: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@charter.net>,fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Help Gary Fuqua
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 08:37:15 -0500
Since Gary has an AOL address, it's most likely AOL which has
"dropped him" from the list.  There have been a few messages from the
big triumph list where AOL members started getting messages again, so
MAYBE it's better now.  If not, I suggest he get an alternate account
say a google mail account.  He can set up a rule where messages to
the gmail account are forwarded to AOL, or can just check the gmail
account separately.

I saw him at Blackhawk, and the Shingles really laid him low.

- Tony