fot

[Fot] 2009 Kastner Cup shirts

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 2009 Kastner Cup shirts
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:03:03 -0700 (PDT)
FOT:

Informatioin regarding shirts for this years Kastner Cup as been posted at the
Columbia River Classic (CRC) website's link.  These are high quality shirts
and run true to size; hey if I purchase cloth from this company it's got to be
good.  If I can show some bias, I believe the design of these shirts is
extremely good.  You can access the CRC website at:

http://www.crclassic.com/

Bill Babcock did indicate that he hopes to clean up the layout when he has
time later.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me for assistance and I
will get you an answer.

Enjoy,

Ernie