fot

Re: [Fot] FOTers coming to CRG-- Friday track day

To: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>, "Friends" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOTers coming to CRG-- Friday track day
From: "Mark Pendergrass" <mpendy@dishmail.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 06:32:59 -0700
Chuck, Please remember that SAAC NW (shelby club) also is putting on a track
day on the following tuesday sept. 8 for those of you that may be staying
over. The cost is 160.00 for 4 20. min.sessions. Sometimes we are able to
squeese 5 in if we don't have any issues on track. We get the first run
group out at 9:00 and try and be wrapped up by 4:30-5:00. All cars are
welcome,( even rentals) Looking forward to meeting some FoT'ers at the
ABFM/CRC. Thanks, Mark Pendy #65 TR4 Anyone showing interest may contact me
at 503-550-2144 cell.