fot

Re: [Fot] How not to pass

To: "Andre Rousseau" <andre@gt6.ca>, "Bill Babcock" <billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] How not to pass
From: "Rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 12:27:32 -0400
Its my 6.  The srf's must have been on radio and hit  the gas for the
restart because they can not see the green from were they started to hit the
gas They even had a jump on me because I was working on site only. We were
on a restart for a 2 lap shoot out to make the race legal from an earlier
race delay. A minor but messy black flag
  My damage  started on the rocker and road into the  fender. not to bad
When the wheels touched the car just took off.  She Elizabeth Miller is one
of the better surf drivers in the DC region  Pulling in on black flag all is
always better when you don't have first hand knowledge of the incident. She
is fine  probably a little sore today  production and surf's never mix well
.
You should be able to see pix.s of a busted  weld and a ground down to
almost nothing main hoop, on   pheno.smugmug.com  in a day or so. all in all
it was a good weekend       rob