fot

[Fot] Zandvoort race

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Zandvoort race
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 00:14:23 +0200
Hi @ all,

here is the newest video taken from my car.
It was a wet race. I'm terribly sorry that sometimes the auto focus liked
the rain drops more than the track but I hope it is fun to watch.

http://picasaweb.google.de/tr4racing/TR4Racing#5381443852892581074

I had a little trouble before that race #2 you see in that video. At race #1
the right caliper blocked the wheel and in the paddock the axle bearing
grease left the housing, was running over the hot brake disk and started
burning a little. With a paper handkerchief the fire was stopped and only
smoke is left behind.

At the last lap I overtook at a yellow flagged area and got a 20 second
penalty which sat me from position 10 to 15. I'm angry about my mistake
because with that overtaking I had nothing to win, the TR6 is in a higher
class. But if you are close to another car on a wet track a yellow flag is
hard to see.

Cheers
Chris