fot

Re: [Fot] TRIUMPH RULES EP AT SCCA RUNOFFS

To: Lunkercars@earthlink.net, spyderweb@uwalumni.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] TRIUMPH RULES EP AT SCCA RUNOFFS
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 12:33:47 -0400
Watching Sam Halkias on the podium was worth the trip to ROAD AMERICA, by
itself.

If they dont crop it out there is a large FOT decal on the podiun with Sam. I
got there before the officials did, and did some rearranging..........

There was some decision making at its best by SAM and his CREW. Attention to
detail and never putting a wheel in the wrong place.

I hope Sam will have the time to say a few words to the FOT.

Hot wheels just came out with a 'competition' TR6. It should have been done in
white with an '83'.

Joe A