fot

Re: [Fot] TRIUMPH RULES EP AT SCCA RUNOFFS

To: MORDY DUNST <gasket.works@verizon.net>, "fot@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Fot] TRIUMPH RULES EP AT SCCA RUNOFFS
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:57:23 -0500
I had no idea what Mordy was referencing. From the Wiki-wackos:

Jedi Padawan/Apprentice: A Youngling that successfully completes their
respective level of training undergoes Padawan apprentice training under the
tutelage of a Jedi Knight or Jedi Master. As a rite of passage and the final
test before the trials to knighthood, Padawans must build their own
lightsabers. In the Old Republic, male Human Padawans usually wore braids in
their hair that were removed upon attaining knighthood.

Therefore I see why the Mordy the younger must build his own TR6. We await the
color choice and unique operation of the cut-off/on switch. I assume he wears
a pony-tail. There is no question about Mordy's Master status.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35