fot

[Fot] All this talk of TR-6's, Hot Wheels, Hp, Kas, & Datsuns

To: Fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] All this talk of TR-6's, Hot Wheels, Hp, Kas, & Datsuns
From: robert bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 15:26:01 -0400
sent me off to the local WallEWorld to pick up a TR6 Hot Wheels.

Given the fact I work just down the road from what used to be Bob Sharp's
old dealership, I was
thrilled to find there on the rack a nice TR6 Hot Wheels and a Datsun 510,
unfortunately not in
the right colurs, but nonetheless both are now adorning my office.

This weekend...Replace the front main seal on the TR6 if I'm lucky. If not,
it will just be work on
our Mini.

Bob