fot

Re: [Fot] All this talk of TR-6's, Hot Wheels, Hp, Kas, & Datsuns

To: dos_gusanos@msn.com, bownes@seiri.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] All this talk of TR-6's, Hot Wheels, Hp, Kas, & Datsuns
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 20:32:18 EDT
In a message dated 10/2/2009 10:40:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dos_gusanos@msn.com writes:

I got 3  TR-6's at Walmart last night!

==AM==
Darn! I was in Walmart earlier this afternoon to pick up oil and filter for
 my son's Saturn (geez, what's with that silly cartridge style oil filter,
anyway?)...and I totally forgot to go to Toys and see what they had.

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
--  Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 /  Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)