fot

[Fot] Cold Air systems

To: Fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Cold Air systems
From: Mark Vanlake <oldspeed72@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:50:23 -0700 (PDT)
Just wondering what innovative systems the TR6 racers have developed to
introduce cold air to their (Weber setup in my case) carbs. I have been told
by CVAR that I could not use a headlight opening as an intake and it must be
covered. Also, Is there anyone that has found a way to use louvers or a cowl
type system. I use triple Weber's with the velocity stack filters and with the
fenders in place the first carb has about 2 inches of breathing room. Would
love to see any pictures of your setup. Mark