fot

Re: [Fot] Well I went Autocrossing (need help with tires)

To: <mark@bradakis.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Well I went Autocrossing (need help with tires)
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:22:54 -0500
Mark, if your ever at a VTR event (or any other event) and I'm there and my
car happens to still be running your more than welcome to co-drive.  Now if
you beat me in my own car like that other guy that uses his initials for his
signature we would have to talk:)

Marty

> I'd like to get back to some sort of racing.  Moving all this junk around
> cleaning up the shop has got me thinking more and more about getting back
> at it.  Are you sure none of you need a Unix/Linux sys admin, email expert,
> personal chef, Brit car mechanic or some such?  Racing can be tough when
> you have no income!
>

> mjb.

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsofts powerful SPAM protection.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850552/direct/01/

fot@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive