fot

Re: [Fot] Ridge riding (no Triumph content, but kool)

To: "'Tony Drews'" <tony@tonydrews.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Ridge riding (no Triumph content, but kool)
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 07:43:36 -0400
Funny you should send this link. In a past life, I flew gliders
while I was stationed in the UK. I watched it the other day and
it reminded me of the great time I had.

If you watch it to the end, the same guy has a link to his
'MakerBot' additive manufacturing machine. This is also neat,
and brings me to my current day job making AM parts. The MakerBot
is a home assembled AM machine that you can link to your computer
and make just about anything you can design in CAD. Or you can
download parts from Thingiverse.

www.makerbot.com and www.thingiverse.com.

Doug

--