fot

Re: [Fot] Race Car Problem Now ADVANCED DISTRIBUTORS

To: fot@autox.team.net, n197tr4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Race Car Problem Now ADVANCED DISTRIBUTORS
From: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:36:12 -0700
That would be cool to have him there. He did the distributor for the GT-6
project that I am writing about to finish up my new book.  Looks great and
expect it to be a world better that the usual stock unit. Should be going to
the dyno in the near future.
---- n197tr4@cs.com wrote:

ADVANCED DISTRIBUTORS     JEFF SCHLEMMER     MINNESOTA

I met Jeff at a BMTA Conference......and subsequently visited his facilities
in Minnesota.

Recently, I invited him to join us at Heartland Park and he is looking closely
at his calendar.

He would make a great resource at the track for the FOT....AND EVERYONE.

I hope he makes it.

Joe A.