fot

Re: [Fot] Got a problem with the race car, need advice

To: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Got a problem with the race car, need advice
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:02:22 -1000
Definitely the other way around. Most fuel problem wind up to be ignition. I
once worked for a mechanic who kept track of the troubleshooting he did,
literally wrote it down in a notebook. Wore lab coats to work--pressed--pain
in the ass guy, but I learned a few things from him. He showed me once that
the huge majority of the problems with a misfire he worked on were caused by
ignition.

fot@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive