fot

[Fot] am i that heavy

To: "friends of triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] am i that heavy
From: "Mark Pendergrass" <mpendy@dishmail.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 20:56:34 -0700
FoT'ers, at our first regional race this year, i got the tr4 weighed for the
first time since i accuired it, ( they don't like to do that for vintage
folks), not me ,the car!  anyway, at 180lbs for driver and approx. 7.5 gal. of
fuel, this hotrod came in at 2216lbs, and i don't know if thats excessive or
not.Never had anyone share their dark secret, anyone care to? It's know wonder
this factory lightweight datsun i race with is hard to keep up with.....he's
at 1800lbs  Mark P. (lard-ass)

fot@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive