fot

Re: [Fot] WG: Paging Tom Krieger re: rear springs

To: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] WG: Paging Tom Krieger re: rear springs
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:29:01 -0500
Bob and list.  We have springs made for us - ran about 2000 pieces in
the last 2 years - so we are somewhat conversant with this topic. Our
TR6 uprated street springs will increase rate by about 8 psi for every
1/8" cut off. So cutting 1 coil will yield a 64 psi rate increaseon this
particular spring.  However, we sell springs other than the ones we list
for the street cars. We can supply 8", 9" and 10" surface ground end
springs in a large variety of rates.  $59.95/each. These are 2 1/2" ID
springs.  Many spring suppliers, such as AFCO, do not make their own
springs.  Our spring manufacturer holds the tightest tolerances in the
industry, +/- 2%. We have rate checked springs that have varied as much
as 10%. If we can help, please let us know. Thaks for your time.Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net

fot@autox.team.net