fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 Aluminum Heads

To: Peter Vucinic <pvucinic@netspace.net.au>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 Aluminum Heads
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 07:10:04 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010, Peter Vucinic wrote:

> Dear List'ers,
>

> Just wondering if any of you are using Aluminum Cylinder Heads for the TR6
> engine? And what you think of them?

I recall seeing adverts that these would be available a few years back,
but I don't recall actually ever seeing them.

I just did a quick search for ally heads at Moss and didn't find them.
What vendor is selling them?

>From the "racer" perspective here in the USA, the rules bodies would limit
where you could run a TR6 with an alternate cylinder head, so that would
limit interest.

So, while the idea of using an ally head has appeal, there are limits to
where you can use one.

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Peter Vucinic
>
> TR-4

regards,
rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
2010 NER Solo Chair                            |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive