fot

[Fot] Import Carlisle

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Import Carlisle
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:46:14 -0400
We will beat Carlisle. Spaces E63 & E64. If you have something you need
for me to bring out, please let me know.Save on shipping - especially if
a large item(s). Will be there Thursday afternoon through late Saturday
afternoon. Will have steelbraid hoses, suspension components, our gear
reduction starters and much more. Please come by and say hello. Thanks,Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net

http://www.fot-racing.com