fot

[Fot] 1500 Rick Cline Engine for sale

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 1500 Rick Cline Engine for sale
From: "Diesel Performance Parts Inc. - Info" <info@dieselperformanceparts.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 08:24:56 -0500
Morning members,

Well it looks like my 1300 small crank has turned out to be a 1147, oh
well!!

Anyway I have Rick Cline's last SCCA 1500 engine that he ran. It has
been freshened and Dyno run by Bob Wagner in Atlanta and is good to go.
I bought it on a lark and am now a 1300 small crank guy so it needs to
go to make room for other stuff I probably don't need!!  It's complete
down to the spark plugs, distributor etc but no carbs. I would like to
get 2500.00 for it. It even has the chromed mounts and plates, and
Rick's stickers on the valve cover. I have freight lines in and out of
my business all the time so shipping it is easier for me than most if
you're not close by enough to come and pick it up.

If you have a small crank 1300 core maybe there is a trade in play????

Brad told me Scott Barr might be a player on the 1500 too if anyone can
contact him.

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, INC.
411 Allied Drive