fot

[Fot] List notes and such

To: 'Friends of Triumph' <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] List notes and such
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 17:57:14 -0600
Taking a break, I need to recharge the battery for my worklight so I can
try to see where the coolant drip in this TR6 originates.  What fun.

I think I have gotten around to adding all the recent nominees to the
list.  Some are already familiar with Team.Net, as I believe that
Jamie Palmer is also on a few other lists, like triumphs, 6pack,
2000-register and italia.  Some are busy, some lists are not.
This one isn't too bad.

For those of you not aware, these email lists do not just appear by
magic, there is a man behind the curtain making sure it stays on
the air, so to speak.  I don't think I posted my spring fund drive
message Fools and Funding on this list which gives a bit of insight
into things.  If interested, you can read it from the archives at
http://www.team.net/mharc/archives/html/shop-talk/2010-04/msg00000.html

While we often quip that the FOT has no formal
orginisation and no rules, there are some guidelines regarding
email messages.  Most of them relate to spam prevention,
virus protection and efforts to not overflow peoples' mailboxes
with unneeded cruft.  So there are size limits on messages, and
attachments are not passed on.  No pictures in the email, though
one can do so in the Team.Net forums - but no FOT forum.
I may provide an example making use of both later this evening.
Right now I need to go get the charcoal started, I've got a small
pork roast I'll be doing in the Weber kettle.

mjb.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html