fot

Re: [Fot] oil filter/cooler adapter

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] oil filter/cooler adapter
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 18:45:26 -0700
Back in the very late 70s, I had one of those "hollow center bolts"
break on my street TR4A's spin-on adapter.   I took it to a machnist and
he took one look at the broken part and told me that the way it had been
made, it was practically designed to break.   The new one that he made
looked like NASA would have approved of it.

--Justin