fot

Re: [Fot] TR3 rear shock conversion

To: Tim Murphy <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 rear shock conversion
From: Irv Korey <ikorey@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 07:11:38 -0500
On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 10:05 PM, Tim Murphy <timmurph@fastbytes.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the report on the Apple Hydraulics rebuild.  We have one that
> leaks a bit and I was considering sending it in this winter.  Guess I'll
> hold off on that now.

There's an excellent alternative to Apple. Peter at World Wide Imports of
Madison (WI)
has his own lever shock rebuilding operation. I visited his shop once, plus
we had him give a tech
session on lever shocks at the 2005 VTR Convention. He rebuilds levers on
site, adds seals
where the factory didn't have them, and stands behind his work. He will
custom valve your shocks, if
you want something other than stock. He also created an externally
adjustable lever to fit the TR6,
and I'm pretty sure he has them to fit TR4's. While he's not a TRiumph
guy, he IS a British car guy and drives one almost daily.

http://www.nosimport.com/?

NFI

Irv Korey
fot@autox.team.net