fot

Re: [Fot] chevy con-rods and Larry Young Cam

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] chevy con-rods and Larry Young Cam
From: fpspitfire@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 17:48:10 +0000 (UTC)
Wow...the vintage rules must be more liberal than ever if they are now
allowing alternate length rods.

SCCA hasB limited prep which require stock rods and cranks, stock suspension
pickup points, etc...etc...but we still get cool glass flared fenders and
slicks.

Hasn't rule always been that the alternate rods must be of the same centre to
centre dimensions?

aaron