fot

Re: [Fot] chevy con-rods and Larry Young Cam

To: <fpspitfire@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] chevy con-rods and Larry Young Cam
From: "Bob Kramer" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 14:46:37 -0500
You are correct, but this is one of the more common "variations" that people
do. When you have Spridgets that spin 8 or 9 grand it is more than just more
durable Carillos. One guy told me something about using Honda rods in a
Sunbeam that were bullet proof, half the weight and added stroke, all in the
name of durability.

Bob Kramer
Volente, TX

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch
excellence.
Vince Lombardi