fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2011

To: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2011
From: John Nikas <capecoventryracing@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:07:46 -0700
Gentlemen:

I just got off the phone with Joe Alexander to discuss possible locations
for the 2011 Kastner Cup.

Would it be possible for you all to weigh in on the following three options
before we proceed further.

Option One:  Laguna Seca (Mazda Raceway) in June.

Option Two:  Las Vegas Motor Speedway in October

Option Three: Willow Springs International Raceway in March or November

Please reply with your preference(s) and Joe will start a tally.

--
Very truly yours,

John Nikas
Cape Coventry Racing