fot

Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP 2011

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP 2011
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 08:16:04 EDT
I also suggest that you study timing and where our members are located. I
am sick that I cannot make Topeka and actually am still looking at flights so
I can just drop in for a day and say hi on my way back from Monterey. But
between in being in Topeka and one week after Monterey, I just couldn't
figure out how to do it.

I like the idea of moving it around and it has gotten me to tracks that I
wouldn't ordinarily go to, but we will get better representation if this
event is either part of another major event that many of us are already
planning
on going to, or totally not near another major event (like Monterey) that
many of us are planning on going to. It also will do better if it is nearer
to more of our members.

Ie., If 2/3rds of our members are in the east, than 2/3rds of these events
should be in the east. Does Joe have these figures?

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 239-0523 Fax: (386) 239-0723
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive