fot

Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP 2011 & beyond

To: GRMTim@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP 2011 & beyond
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:59:54 EDT
Tim

        I appreciate all that you have attempted to do for Triumph owners
and in particular, the Triumph racing community. When it comes to the 60th
reunion that FOT selection should take into account your past and current
support.

        I felt particularly bad that I was unable to support your efforts
to get the Group 44 cars together because of all that you have done.
Unfortunately, the same considerations and constraints will probably keep me
from
particpating in the 60th reunion if it was held at Mitty.

Fot Members

        Similarly, Moss has in past sponsored a spring event at
Buttonwillow. I do not remember that event being an "official" annual FOT
event, but it
seems like we are not supporting a vendor who is supporting us. Maybe
something can be worked out with Moss about an annual west coast event
(although
I really do not like Buttonwillow)

        In the end, if we do not support those who are supporting us, then
we will lose their support.

Thanks for listening - Cary
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com