fot

Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP
From: Bob Adams <adams910@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:24:11 -0400
I'd also caution against using hard numbers from an unofficial FOT list
poll, unless there is a silent majority who are just privately emailing. The
midwest racers seem to be pretty active on the list, but I can think a lot
of east coast racers who you never see post anymore. The so-cal and
p-northwest guys seem to chime in once in a while, but I'm not sure how many
of them there are.

Sorry to steer this off topic, but what are the rules for what is eligible
for the Kastner Cup? Most East Coast and Midwest racers have minimum weight
rules and tire restrictions, where from taking a quick look at pictures and
taking a quick gander at the rules, the west coast guys don't have them and
most seem to be on 7" rims with Hoosier R6's. That makes for a BIG
difference in performance, and I know there are some East Coast guys that
would go REALLY FAST if they switched tires and pulled ballast.

Bob
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html