fot

Re: [Fot] Rainex or wipers

To: "Susan Kahler" <susank@141.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rainex or wipers
From: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 07:11:21 -0400
  Hi all, I use something called Plexus. It's a plastic cleaner and sealer.
Works great on my windshield too.
  I used it at work on Isolettes, where Preemies are cared for. Just
ventilate the area well when done  and don't inhale the fumes.
  The windshield washer solvent with Rainex works great too; I usually don't
use my wipers in the rain after using it.
  Bill ----- Original Message -----