fot

Re: [Fot] Rainex or wipers

To: WILLIAM TOBIN <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rainex or wipers
From: fpspitfire@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 13:31:37 +0000 (UTC)
All,

Extended use of Rain-X will cause problems with lexan...noteably it does
attack the micropores and will eventually you will get little dots all over
the surface where it opens them up.B  RainX does not recommend their product
for use with polycarbonates.

As for fog...use dish soap, works amazing and no harmul effects.

aaron

#87 HP Spitfire 1500

Southern Illinois Region SCCA