fot

Re: [Fot] Nordschleife

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nordschleife
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 09:40:56 +0200
The simple fact is that the Nordschleife was ever a toll road and has a
status like a normal road for public traffic.
Like the streets of Monaco. You can drive through Monaco when there is no F1
GP on the race track.

So all cars insurances are intact and also the driving rules for traffic are
intact with the exception that this has the status as a teaching event and
so overtaking on the right hand side is allowed.
The passengers "are recommended" to wear helmets but there is no "must".
I thought to bring my spare helmet but it seems that my wife had trash bin
it.

Have a look at the stock seat...how it bends and move  under cornering loads
:-)

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----