fot

[Fot] TR7s & TR8s

To: igofaster@att.net
Subject: [Fot] TR7s & TR8s
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:16:13 EDT
Bobby,

TR7s and TR8s will be gaining in popularity for years to come, methinks.

Restorations and modifications will make them better than they came out of
factory. Which should be arguably easy.

Our offspring will be driving them in VINTAGE EVENTS and they are already
making appearances.

Cherish them...they are our future in vintage racing for Triumphs. It will
be tough, but I know you can do it.

Remember: Bring your acoustic guitar to Heartland...perhaps there will
someone who can do arrangements for Bagpipe and Guitar Duets.

:-)

> I try really hard to support all vendors of Triumph stuff... even the
> little
> guys like Ted @ TSI ...  even though Ted's on the tall side.
> I love Moss Motors easy shopping web pages much more than the stuff I have
> wade through with Vicky Britt...
> We own a very nice TR6 we have spruced up the past couple of years. I've
> purchased a lot of stuff from Moss.
>
> HOWEVER... Moss's brand new parts catalog just came in the mail this
> week... I
> would like to know who in marketing figured out a Spitfire and a TR7
> should be
> in the same catalog....
>
> Moss offers NO listings that I can find for the lovely GT6's Tim, of which
> you
> and I both love. There has to be more GT6's running than TR7's... there
> just has
> to be...
>
> The difference between a TR7 and an onion? Nobody cries when you cut up a
> TR7....
>
> Bobby Whitehead.... yes I stole that joke from a 6-pack guy...

</HTML>
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html