fot

Re: [Fot] TR3 parts now FOT Autojumble

To: "N197TR4@cs.com" <N197TR4@cs.com>, "fot@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 parts now FOT Autojumble
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:19:03 -0500
A pooled FOT vendor spot? How is this being managed? I'm going to be pretty
busy all weekend and I wouldn't have time to tend to the booth, but the option
of leaving a few things for whoever is tending the booth to sell for me sounds
appealing. I think a sellers percentage donation to the FOT from items sold
might be in order if something like this could be set up.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35
Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-272-4141 Office
512-657-8526 Cell
We are as happy as we make up our minds to be.
  ~ Abraham Lincoln