fot

Re: [Fot] telescopic shocks for rear of TR4

To: Andrew Mace <herald948@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] telescopic shocks for rear of TR4
From: Irv Korey <ikorey@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 07:32:59 -0500
On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 9:09 PM, Andrew Mace <herald948@aol.com> wrote:

There is a list of "Optional Equipment: (Under Development, to be released
> in
> 1962)" that shows, among other items (Part #0-02054TR4) Rear Shock Abserbor
> [sic] (telescopic).

Whether any were ever actually allowed by the SCCA or not, there IS a
version of the SCCA GCR that does list as acceptable a tube shock conversion
for the TR4. Bill Dentinger showed it to me before I bought my car in 1992.
I no longer have that GCR as it went to the new owner of my car when I sold
it in 2008. But I'm sure Bill still has it. It may be the 1961 edition.

Irv Korey
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html