fot

[Fot] Making the haul to Laguna Seca

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Making the haul to Laguna Seca
From: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:36:03 -0400
I don't know if this is to early to start thinking about how some of
us Easterners (yes I consider myself an Easterner because we live in
the eastern time zone!) can maybe get together and rent a transporter
to make the trip.

I've dealt with two different transporters that I would trust with our
vehicles.  One uses an enclosed trailer that could handle probably 6
vehicles.  The other is a hot shot trucker with an open 40 foot
trailer that could probably haul 3 cars plus misc equipment.  Most
people don't like open trailers and the only reason I mention this guy
is I consider him trust worthy and I know he watches over his loads
wherever he goes.

Depending on circumstances we might be interested in sharing a common
transport with others that want to head from the easter half of the
country to Laguna Seca.

So for those of you who might want to have your car transported to CA
and back feel free to contact me off list.

Brad
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html